cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to convert the T61 system so that it is able to use infrared remote?

tmerrill
Apprentice

Is there a way to convert the T61 system so that it is able to use infrared remote?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Canon, and many other manufacturers of consumer electronics, provides instructions on how to operate optional accessories in the instruction manual for the accessory.  The user manual for the main device will usually include a page that lists compatible accessories that are available for the device.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Please rephrase your question.  It is not clear what it is that you're asking. 

Your model number seems to have been mistyped.  Is it the T6i?  I cannot tell whether or not you are looking to control the camera, or a flash unit via infrared.

Yes, Rebel T6i. Previous T21 had infrared remote photo shoot capability with the setup detailed in the manual. The T6i does not mention anything in the manual about infrared capability.

Canon, and many other manufacturers of consumer electronics, provides instructions on how to operate optional accessories in the instruction manual for the accessory.  The user manual for the main device will usually include a page that lists compatible accessories that are available for the device.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Check out the Canon RC-6.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements