cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Canon Eos (T4i, T5i) camera digital file transmitter avaialible? Please help!

colleenautumn
Contributor

Is there a Canon Eos (T4i, T5i) camera digital file transmitter avaialible?  These models tlisted for Canon all cost $600 + and up all say they are only compatible with with the pro models.  Is there a another brand or model that works with the lower end DSLR Eos rebel models that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?  Please help.

13 REPLIES 13

For your purposes, the card is ok/great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Thank you for the feedback.  If you are familiar with them, would you recommend the EyeFi Mobi card, or proX2?  Appreciate it.

"I find myself going back to my iPhone more and more for it's convenience ..."

colleenautumn,

You can d/l the photos to each of those with the wi-fi SD cards.  That said, you are probably not going to like it if you expect it to act like your iphone and ipad.  I guess, the only way to see if you will is for you to buy one and try it.

With all the IQ advantages of the Rebel over a iphone and/or ipad, transfering to the computer with a USB seems worth it to me.

I know putting them on your iphone and ipad is a bit more involved with a cable but it can be done.  I haven't tried it myself as I have andriod products.  Anything but Apple!  Smiley Surprised

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Agreed! Thanks for the help & feedback everyone!
Announcements