cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images Not Shown

ilao19
Apprentice
Hi,

I have a Canon T6i. I’m wondering if anyone knows why my SanDisk card isn’t showing me any photos. I just got back from taking some photos and my sister was trying to connect her phone with my camera on the camerconnect app. She played around with the settings, but she didn’t delete any photos. After she was connected, it said that there weren’t any photos to show. I’m just wondering what happened and if there’s any way to recover/access these photos again...
3 REPLIES 3

Ray-uk
Whiz

In most cases Canon camera connect will only transfer jpg files and not raw.

The easiest way to find if your files are still there is to connect your camera to a PC with a USB cable or better still use a card reader. Wifi is the slowest method and much more prone to problems.

@ilao19 wrote:
Hi,

I have a Canon T6i. I’m wondering if anyone knows why my SanDisk card isn’t showing me any photos. I just got back from taking some photos and my sister was trying to connect her phone with my camera on the camerconnect app. She played around with the settings, but she didn’t delete any photos. After she was connected, it said that there weren’t any photos to show. I’m just wondering what happened and if there’s any way to recover/access these photos again...

What does the camera say? It should be able to show you the pictures, whether your sister can see them from her phone or not.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Tim
Authority

ilao19, 

I am sorry the issues persist.  Do you mind letting the community know if the images in question are RAW of JPEG?  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements