Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image appears to be bluish

hKuenph
Enthusiast

Canon Rebel T6s

Raw file

I am a newbie in DSLR world.  

Only recently, I have tried a few times of snap shots in the streets and parks.  Have found out serious bluish tune in the images shot in sun light.  And what troubles is that it can not be ajusted in Photoshop and/or Camera Raw.

I have tried to find the colour settings in T6s but failed to find it.

Is it because of the settings in the camera?  Please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Of course it doesn't, because you are not in AWB mode. See the little sun? that says you are in daylight WB. Press Q, hit the sun and select AWB.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

cicopo
Elite

It's a White Balance setting problem. Set the camera to Auto WB and / or if processing RAW images (I don't use DPP very often so not sure just where) try the different WB options.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thank you.  Yes, I think the problem is of the wrong WB setting.  But I can not reset it.  "Custom White Balance" in the Menu is selected but I can not reset it. An image appears after Custom White Balance is selected and Ok is tapped.  I can not find the page for resetting the WB.

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Post a sample. There is no way that it cannot be adjusted in Photoshop!

Do JPEGS from the camera show the same issue?

Thank for trying to help me.  Sorry, I ought not post the image.  I am on a trour.  The pictures I shot are of people I do not know.  I took some snap shots, something similar to street shooting.  I have no right to expose their images.

Do Jpegs show the same issue?  Yes, they do.

I believe the problem is in the WB setting.  

Hit the "Q" button and tap the white balance button - "AWB" in this image, not the one that says WB!

Untitled.jpg

C01360.jpg

Thank you!  

My Quick Control Screen shows shows different contents.

It does not show AWB either in AV or M mode.

Of course it doesn't, because you are not in AWB mode. See the little sun? that says you are in daylight WB. Press Q, hit the sun and select AWB.

Thank you. It is done. Great.
Announcements