cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I/O problem when uploading

mabel_4164
Apprentice

When uploading pictures and videos, it says I/O problem, I am using canon rebel t1i...it was perfectly fine for three years and now it's giving me that problem.

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hi Mabel_4164,

We're sorry to hear that you are receiving an I/O error when processing the photos from your EOS Rebel T1i.  It's possible that this is being caused by the version of the software you are using.  We want to make sure that you are updated to the most recent version of the software available to prevent errors. 

Ensure that you are using EOS Utility and Digital Photo Professional (DPP).  These are the tools in place to assist you with importing and editing the photos taken with your camera.  Also grab the latest version of the Image Browser EX utility. 

On the web site below, be sure to fill out your operating system and version number to get the correct version.  The latest versions of each are as follows: DPP 3.12.52, EOS Utility 2.12.3, Image Browser EX 1.1.0. 

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/eos_slr_camera_systems/eos_digital_slr_cameras/eos_re...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements