cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Dropped my Camera

kosta
Apprentice

Hello,couple of days ago i dropped my camera and untill that point my camera worked fine.so only part removed from the camera was the battery door,other than that just a scratch on the body,and then i put back the camera door and also the battery firmly placed,but still it won't turn on,i would greatly appreciate your ideas that  might get it to work,thank you in advance

12 REPLIES 12

Dasgeiss
Apprentice

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi camera which just stopped working.....dead as a door nail!   I had gone outside; took some pictures; came back into the house and tried to turn it on to view some of them and it was dead!  Just like that.  I looked for micro switches; changed batteries; removed the card and replaced it; removed the card and the battery and held down the shutter release button for 15 seconds; and all to no avail.   Any other suggestions?  Sure would be appreciated.  The camera takes very nice pictures and works like a dream when working of course! 

It has been a good run, but:

Untitled.jpg

Thanks KVBarkley but I think I will try mouth to mouth resusitation first.  Smiley Happy   Really, I will disassemble it starting at the  power and move through the camera checking to see where the power stops.   Then if that doesn't work I will take your advice.   Sigh!

Announcements