cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am trying to decide between the T8i and the M50 Mark ii.

SeanCollins
Apprentice

Hey everyone I am trying to decide between the T8i and the M50 mark ii. I am fairly new to photography and will be using it as an all around camera. I would however like to get into nature and landscape shots. I have researched online but am finding it difficult to find a good comparison between these two cameras. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sean 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Greetings,

Steve's right.  Camera Decision will allow side by side comparison.  

This is an easy one however.  

Go with the T8i

Great beginners camera that won't let you down.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Sean,

You might try here:

(Outside third party link removed per Forum policy)

Steve Thomas

@stevet1 wrote:

Sean,

You might try here:

(Outside third party link removed per Forum policy)

Steve Thomas

Steve, the link says it was removed but thank you for taking the time to respond. 

Sean

Sean,

My a[ologies to the Moderators. I didn't realize that external links were not permitted.

I was suggesting that you look at a site called Camera Decision. You xan compare two cameras side by side using several criteria.

Steve Thomas

Greetings,

Steve's right.  Camera Decision will allow side by side comparison.  

This is an easy one however.  

Go with the T8i

Great beginners camera that won't let you down.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Unless it is a new policy, external links are allowed, they just can't directly sell things.

wchettel
Enthusiast

Sean,

Just do a Google search for "canon t8i vs m50 mark ii". You'll find several side-by-side comparisons.

--
Walter
in Davie, FL

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"...I am trying to decide between the T8i and the M50 mark ii."

IMHO, that is not a choice at all. The Rebel T8i all the way every day all day long.  Not even close. EF lenses vs M lenses, come on!

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

SeanCollins
Apprentice

Thank you to everyone that took the time to reply, I appreciate it!

Announcements