cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Rebel T3i or T2i

softball
Apprentice

My daughter wants a good camera.  I am totally inexperienced with this kind of camera and have been reading reviews and trying to understand them.  I was looking at getting the T3i, but noticed the T2i at the same price.  Is there a difference and if so what is the difference and what would you recommend for a beginner.  Maybe there is another camera that you would recommend in the price range.  Thank you for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Scatterbrained
Enthusiast

The XXi line gets updated every year (roughly).  We've gone from the Xti to the Xsi to the T1i, T2i, T3i and now T4i.   If the T3i is the same price as the T2i, I'd go ahead and get that.  The T3i has an articulating LCD screen, which a lot of users seem quite happy with.  Beyond that there's not too much different between them.

BKA
Contributor

The T3i ash some great features above the T2i, go ahead and get the T3i...you'll not regret it.