cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Canon600D

Marianp
Contributor

Doe aan astrofotografie al een tijdje. Plotseling zijn mijn Isowaardes tussen 100 en 6200 te donker (zelfs overdag donkere foto's) Alle instellingen gebrobeerd en zelfs fabrieks instellingen ingesteld. Alle persoonlijke instellingen gewist.

Het vreemde is dat hij bij filmen wel genoeg licht geeft. Ik kan niet vinden wat het probleem is. Help? DAnk U!

20 REPLIES 20

PS: so I have to get it right in daytime first

Gonna repeat this..........

"It is fruitless for everyone to 'guess' what may have been set wrong or whether your camera is faulty until you have reset it to factory default.  After you get it reset then you really do need to read and understand (the manual that came with your camera) how to set things. You will then know if you did do something.  But reset it first."

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Yea you're so right. I tried for days and will continue. Thanks

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Do you mean it is stuck at 100 or just that you can't get to 6200?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I can switch from 1oo to 200 till 6200 but my camera it does not get any lighter. At one point (I don't know how I did that) I got a H (high ISO) that gave me more light, but I want to switch between different ISO's when I do my astro photo's.

For reason unknown The H after 6200 ISo dissapeared again.

@Marianp wrote:

I can switch from 1oo to 200 till 6200 but my camera it does not get any lighter. At one point (I don't know how I did that) I got a H (high ISO) that gave me more light, but I want to switch between different ISO's when I do my astro photo's.

For reason unknown The H after 6200 ISo dissapeared again.

There may be a menu setting that enables and disables whether or not the "H" setting is available.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
See your manual and check Custom Functions.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
You only have to reset once. If you have reset and can't get the camera to go toI SO 6400 in Program mode there is something wrong. Do you have a service center near you or a phone number for Canon support?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

@jrhoffman75 wrote:
You only have to reset once. If you have reset and can't get the camera to go to ISO 6400 in Program mode there is something wrong. Do you have a service center near you or a phone number for Canon support?

I'm speaking a bit out of turn, because I don't have that camera. But my recollection is that on cameras that have an extra optional ISO jump, that feature is not turned on by default. So resetting to factory settings might not be enough. I think the OP has to consult the manual.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

That sounds the most reasonable. I was going to travel  (quit far) for the camera center but first I try your suggestion. By the way only 100 to 3200 does not work, but 6200 a little better.When I switch to AV TV etc it is light at first and then fades away. I will let you know what happenes. Thank you very much for the advice

Announcements