cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good wrist strap?

iphonemaster93
Rising Star

Hey canon community,

I'm in search of either a snap on wrist strap or neck strap as I do both film and photography and whenever I do film (I have a slider dolly), the factory neck strap always gets in my way. So now, I'm trying to find an easily detachable strap where I'm able to detach it for those sliding dolly shots and snap it back on whenever I'm doing photoshoots. One of my good friends, he's a professional photographer and he recommended me to go with a black rapids strap but I don't want to spend $40-$60 just for a neck strap. I looked into it some more and found OpTech and other people online gave them pretty good reviews. So now my question is, I found this product, the Gotcha Wrist Strap, is this a good product? I figured for $10, it's pretty cheap but is it of good quality? Or is there another alternative? Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

OpTech makes good products. If you are under the 10 pound limit it should be fine.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

what do you mean by the 10 lb limit? you mean lens with camera body? I've got a 15-55mm with a t3i body. 

The specs for the strap say 10 pound limit. Your camera and lens should be less than that, but you should confirm that yourself.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements