cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Canon T3I to Canon T7I

illininutt
Enthusiast

Ready for a change.  Looking for Canon to have a sale on their 7I refurb.  Missed the last sale a couple months ago.  They were going for under $550 back then.  For those who may have had both....is it worth the $$$?

4 REPLIES 4

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I think that the 45 point AF and Dual Pixel AF are worth the price of admission.

@kvbarkley wrote:

I think that the 45 point AF and Dual Pixel AF are worth the price of admission.

Also:

24 vs 18 megapixels
Digic 7 vs Digic 4
Touchscreen LCD
Built-in Wi-Fi
Higher ISO
Digital video stabilization
Bluetooth
Timelapse Recording 
6.0 fps vs 3.4 fps
better battery life

Mike Sowsun

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I don't have any Rebels any longer but the rest of my family does.  If I was still on a T3i and had the chance to get a T7i, I would do it.  Matter of fact I would probably do it at regular price.

BTW, get this lens with it, or for it, Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens.  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

letmepicyou
Apprentice
Hey all, new user here, first forum post...long time Canon user, however (first was an Elan, then an Elan 7). Wanted to chime in on this. Personally I use the T5i, and am literally chomping at the bit to upgrade to the T7i, 77D, or 80D. Reason? Connectivity. The T7i has wifi and bluetooth (the T5i, and of course T3i, which I used to have as well, do not) and if you do ANYTHING remotely "modern" (sharing pictures with family online, posting to a blog/vlog, even transferring to your desktop or laptop for editing) you will definitely, DEFINITELY appreciate the wireless connectivity that accompanies the T7i. Pulling the SD card out and putting it back in wears the contacts over time and presents you with opportunities to damage, drop, lose, ect the card. I can see of no reason you wouldn't scratch your head and wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner, once you upgrade.
Announcements