cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash busy

joseescoto57
Contributor
Hi, when try taking pictures with AF, the flash don't take pic, on the screen appear busy. Thanks in advance.
12 REPLIES 12

joseescoto57
Contributor
Sorry my camera is EOS rebel t6

have you tried a new battery?

@joseescoto57 wrote:
Sorry my camera is EOS rebel t6

If you see that message in the viewfinder, along with a lightning bolt, then the flash is simply recharging.  Be sure to allow adequate time between shots for the flash circuit to recharge.

Another cause for the message is long exposure noise reduction, or high ISO noise reduction.  The final cause could be that your memory card is flawed or failing.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

joseescoto57
Contributor
Thanks. But my camera it's new.

@joseescoto57 wrote:
Thanks. But my camera it's new.

You should take the time to sit down and read through the instruction manual.  You do not have to read the entire manual in one sitting.  It is divided into sections: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.  There is also separate chapters on video.

joseescoto57
Contributor
Thanks so much for your advice. When use MF I don't have any problems.

joseescoto57
Contributor
My camera it's new. Where can change long exposure noise reduction and high ISO noise reduction?

@joseescoto57 wrote:
My camera it's new. Where can change long exposure noise reduction and high ISO noise reduction?

Switch the camera to <P> mode on the round dial on top of the camera.  You will find the options in the menus.  If you are saving images as JPEGS, then you may wish to leave the settings enabled.  Just be sure to have sufficient light when you take photos.  

joseescoto57
Contributor
OK Thanks. I appreciate it your help. Finnaly, where is the settings savings images as JPGS ?
Announcements