cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message says my EOS Rebel T5 isn't compatible with Mac Yosemite--help!

CharL
Apprentice

I'm having trouble downloading photos from the camera to Image Browser OX. Says it's not compatible with Yosemite, yet the web site says it should have the correct drivers installed. What do I do?

2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You are not alone.  I see your issue quite a lot.  There are no drivers made or required.  It is some compatability problem with your OS and the software.  Make sure you have the correct version of Image Browser OX.

This may require a call to Canon Customer Service or Apple.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

Apple's photo apps will import images from the camera with no problem (RAW or JPEG - they support both).

If you want to use Canon's software, you'll need to make sure you're running the versions compatible with that OS.

The software is located here:   http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t5_18_55_is_ii_kit#Dri...

You may be able to update the base install to the latest version.  Canon's updaters require that a previous version of the software is installed.  If not, you can download the full install (that's the item called the "EOS Digital Solution Disk Software")

Good luck!

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da
Announcements