Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: EOS Utility - Live (Remote) Shooting (Lost connection - T3i AC Adapter) Help Please

I don't know what to say, but I have tried the canon ac adapter as well. Seems like the engineers at canon have no idea what to do either.

Honored Contributor

Re: EOS Utility - Live (Remote) Shooting (Lost connection - T3i AC Adapter) Help Please

@wrice4 wrote:

I don't know what to say, but I have tried the canon ac adapter as well. Seems like the engineers at canon have no idea what to do either.

Does the problem occur with different AC sources in ggeographically distinct areas? Ten seconds may be about how long it takes the adapter to realize that the AC source's maximum voltage is too high or too low or that there is a marginal ground fault.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Occasional Contributor

I have tried different outlets on different circuit breakers. I ordered some ferrite rings , that should be in tomorrow, that I am gonna try. I'm also going to buy another mini USB cable tomorrow and hook it directly into my pc, instead of using a USB extension cable. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for trying to help me.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, there. Has this issue been resolved yet? I am having a the same issue.