cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download RAW photos to Mac?

muuzeeum
Apprentice
Hello. How do I download RAW photos from my T7 to Mac?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I believe you'll need some kind of adapter (USB-C to USB-A/B) if you want to use the camera's cable.  Another option though is to purchase a card reader that you could connect to your USB-C port.  e.g. Apple's USB-C to SD Card Reader.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

Screenshot 2021-03-12 134152.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, muuzeeum!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS your computer is running. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

muuzeeum
Apprentice
MacBook Air 2019. Mac OS Big Sur. I simply just want to be able to transfer the RAW photos from my Rebel T7 to my Mac so that I can process/edit them. Thanks!

I believe you'll need some kind of adapter (USB-C to USB-A/B) if you want to use the camera's cable.  Another option though is to purchase a card reader that you could connect to your USB-C port.  e.g. Apple's USB-C to SD Card Reader.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

muuzeeum
Apprentice
Thank you. I will look into that.

Once you get the cabling sorted out, you can run ImageCapture on the Mac which will download your images.

The T7 has been supported for a while, so you can work with them directly in Photos.

Screenshot 2021-03-12 134152.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements