cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display screen upside down

tjamrose
Contributor

Today when I was out taking pictures, I put my display screen back but it was all upside down. The text is upside down and the display pictures as well. I checked my menu and the auto rotate is set to on. I turned it off to see if it would fix it and it did not work. I also powered off and took out the battery and it did not fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Of course one must consider where the camera is being used.  If, for example the camera was bought in the northern hemisphere but used in the southern hemisphere one must expect that the images will appear upside down as the photographer and camera are in fact upside down too!

Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Can I use the trick for fixing the same problem in my 750D? (the video you shared)

DocSavage
Apprentice

Just happened to me on a used T6i I bought today. I didn't feel like taking it apart to fix like the youtube video so I just turned it off, closed the screen a tad harder than normal. Turned it on and it was fixed. Looks like the cam issue is momentarily solved. Most likely I will have to crack it open and fix it permanently in the near future.

Announcements