cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Raw in JPG or GIF

cornel
Apprentice

I own an EOS Rebel T5 EOS 1200 D and am very satified of it . Nice pictures as in the manual I put the RAW as in in the manual  and now can't sent them on the facebook as they must been in JPG of GIF format.

Please can you inform me how is the best way to convert the pictures in JPG or I must  uninstall the RAW for another file system.

5 REPLIES 5

Peter
Authority
Authority

Which raw converter do you use?

If you just want to send raw files between you and somebody else you can use Dropbox. If you want to share pictures on Facebook you can convert your raw files in a raw converter to get jpg files.

@Peter wrote:
Which raw converter do you use?

Somehow, I think that if the OP could answer your question, then they never would have asked the original question as to how to convert from RAW to JPEG format.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The DPP, Digital Photo Professional, software that came with your camera should easily convert the RAW format to JPEG.  The RAW format affords you more powerful editing featrues than with JPEG formats.  For example, DPP can compensate for almost all distortion introduced by Canon EF and EF-S lenses.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Google "Instant JPEG from RAW" Its a free app that creates JPEGs for RAW via a right-click on the file.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

If he can view the RAW, he can create a JPEG. All the viewers I know of can do that.

Announcements