cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Shooting Mode

Paul86
Apprentice

Hello,

I ust bought a Rebel T6 and tried to use the continuous shooting mode.  When the screen comes up on the monitor it shows only the single shot mode, along with the self-timer.  How do I get into continuous shooting?  Thanks for any and all help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Which raises the question: Which shooting mode are you in? You might need to be in "P".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Paul86 wrote:

Hello,

I ust bought a Rebel T6 and tried to use the continuous shooting mode.  When the screen comes up on the monitor it shows only the single shot mode, along with the self-timer.  How do I get into continuous shooting?  Thanks for any and all help.

You really need to download the instruction manual, so that you can understand the answer.  This problem is Camera Basics 101, know your camera buttons and menus.  There is a “Quick Menu” that allows you to adjust the drive mode.  Shooting mode is something different.  Shooting mode is that round button on top of the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Which raises the question: Which shooting mode are you in? You might need to be in "P".

Yes, thank you.  I should have remembered that from my previous Powershot camera.

Announcements