cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible with Mac???

KLCafferty
Apprentice

I have a MacBook Pro (new this summer) with Mojave 10.14.13

I just bought a beautiful new Rebel T7i and I am truying to download the Canon software.  

It is telling me there are no versions compatible. "There is no software for the OS Version you selected."

Is that REALLY possible??  What can I do??  It is the only computer I have.  HELP!!?

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@KLCafferty wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro (new this summer) with Mojave 10.14.13

I just bought a beautiful new Rebel T7i and I am truying to download the Canon software.  

It is telling me there are no versions compatible.  Is that REALLY possible??  What can I do??  It is the only computer I have.  HELP!!?

The download screen allows you to select a version of the OS.  Select an older version that offers the software.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I'm just trying to connect my camera to my computer.

You don't need any Canon software to use the T7i on your Mac. Just plug it in and Photos or Image capture should open and let you download your pictures.

@kvbarkley wrote:

You don't need any Canon software to use the T7i on your Mac. Just plug it in and Photos or Image capture should open and let you download your pictures.

If you want to edit RAW files, then you might want to download Canon’s Digital Photo Professional software.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements