cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T7i Rebel

saidi3482
Apprentice

Hi All,

I using T7i but not at all Happy, I feel Camera is 24.1 mg pixal but i am not feeing it is giving such clear picture.

Some times my flash is not functining properly, means some time it is flashing and sometimes not.

I am not sure what happend? 

Can some one suggest me? is there any way to upgrade the camera\trade camres with Canon?

Thanks,

Saidi.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi there!

We recommend reaching out to support for advice on how to get the most out of the camera you have. The Rebel T7i is the most advanced Rebel that's on the market. Upgrading to a more advanced camera, or a camera with higher resolution will not necessarily allow you to produce better quality photos. 

Our US-based team can be reached weekdays from 9am to 9pm (ET) and Saturdays from 9am to 7pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). 

We also recommend taking a look at our EOS 101 series on YouTube. You'll find it HERE.  

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"We recommend reaching out to support for advice on how to get the most out of the camera you have."

I recommend you read your manual.  Smiley Frustrated If you didn't get one you can d/l it.  Spend some quality time with it. 

Lots of folks have a Rebel T7i and they take fantastic photos with it. You can too, you just need to know how to operate it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Hi Saidi.

"Some times my flash is not functining properly, means some time it is flashing and sometimes not.

I am not sure what happend?"

That may be the focus assist kicking in to help you focus in low light.

As Ernie said, the manual is your friend. There are also a bunch of YouTube videos on the Rebel series. Each model is slightly different, but the majority of the features and behaviors are common.

If you can't get accpetable images with your T7i chances are no other camera is going to help you. Learning the basics of photography and how to implemet them on your camera will led you to images you will be happy with.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements