cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel XSI - Playback stuck in 9 pic mode

jawyrick
Apprentice

When I press the playback button the LCD will show 9 pics all the time. When I press the + button nothing happens, when I press the - button the LCD screen goes back to normal shooting mode (jumps out of playback mode). The set button does nothing.

This use to work I dont know when it stopped working. Yesterday I decided to upgrade the firmware to 1.1.0. That didnt fix the problem. I have done a "Clear Settings". Still I cant get back to viewing 1 pic on the LCD display. Its stuck at 9.

Does anyone out there have any ideas? I thought it might be a button issue but the buttons do the other functions, they just wont change the display format of the pics in playback mode.

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi jawyrick!

Thanks for the post.

There is nothing that should stop the +magnify button from working in the playback mode.  If it does not zoom back in to less images or a single image, the camera may need to be repaired.  To start the repair process, you'll need to complete a Repair Request on our website.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements