Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Canon Rebel 760D Busy Hang Problem

[ Edited ]

yes. In my camera, Busy hang problem not Permanent but not few . i try different Cards , lens (analog and digital) and different conditions in taking shots but this problem coming back after a while! can this problem reffers to mainboard or other HW Scope or humidity of our enviroment?

VIP

@mehrpooya wrote:

yes. In my camera, Busy hang problem not Permanent but not few . i try different Cards , lens (analog and digital) and different conditions in taking shots but this problem coming back after a while! can this problem reffers to mainboard or other HW Scope or humidity of our enviroment?

If you have tried the previous suggestions concerning resetting the camera, using a quality memory that has been formatted in the camera, then your camera needs to be checked by professionals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

My camera is in within  warranty period.

I given camera to the Canon Authorised Service Centre in Mumbai.

They replaced internal board and given back to me after 7 days. Till today there is no problem at all, 

Nice service from Canon Service Centre Mumbai.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Unfortunately warranty services in iran is limited than other countries 😣