cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Eos rebel sl2 lens help

aaronp1109
Apprentice

I recently bought a Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle Lens for my canon eos rebel sl2 and found that it is too small to fit the body and I'm looking for an adaptor to fit, but I'm not sure since there are many out there with varying prices. It is an ef lens but i am confused since i got the canon 50 mm ef lens and that one fit fine.

7 REPLIES 7

MikeSowsun
Authority
Authority

If it really is an EF mount, it will fit.  If it doesn't fit, it must be a different mount. 

Can you post a photo of the mount?

Mike Sowsun

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 5.38.58 PM.png

I have done more research and its the rokinon 14mm f2.8 ed as if umc

@aaronp1109 wrote:
I have done more research and its the rokinon 14mm f2.8 ed as if umc

Yes, but that lens comes in lots of different mounts. The mount in the photo is not an EF mount. I am pretty sure that is a a Nikon mount. You can get a a Nikon to EF adapter pretty cheap. 

$15 https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1413268-REG/fotodiox_nikf_eos_lens_mount_adapter_for.html

DEAF8A2F-0016-4F62-ABCA-BCB08437E73A.jpeg

Mike Sowsun

thank you for your help, the seller said that its for a canon but gave me a nikon mount

@aaronp1109 wrote:
thank you for your help, the seller said that its for a canon but gave me a nikon mount

Get a full refund, and never use that seller again.  Do not accept an exchange.  Get the full refund.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I idea to adapt it is ridiculous.  Smiley Surprised Return it. Your retailer made the mistake they need to make it right. Return it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements