cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 1200 Camera not detected in WIN-10 64 BITS VER 1803 (urgent !!!!!!

makhan
Apprentice
Dear Canon I have installed the latest version of Win-10 64bits O.S 1803 Built version 17134,all the devices are working fine but canon EOS 1200d camera not detected by Win10. show error message driver is unavailable. I've already downloaded the latest EOS-2 and EOS-3 driver and also updated the windows still undetected I've tried all the tools and configuration to update no success. Can any help to resolve this issue its urgent and critical . Regards, Akbar Khan
5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Are you trying to connect via USB or Wi-Fi?  I assume USB.  You could have a bad cable, so try another one.

Also, you cannot use one of those USB port expander things.  You should plug directly into the computer.  Some computer brands cheat, and have one built into the computer itself, instead of using actual separate hardware for each USB port.

If you matter is that urgent, then contact Canon Support directly.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Same camera and USB cable working fine  in previous version of W10 64 Bits and also in other workstaiton and laptops.

my concern is their any latest update or driver supporting for WIN10 64 bITS  Ver 1803 please notify the link.

How to contact Canon support directly if you their mail or contact details will be greatful

Thanks

Akbar

Hello, makhan!

Canon USA support can be reached by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're outside of the USA, you can find contact information for Canon in your country/region by clicking HERE.

We hope this helps!

Do you have wifi in the camera turned on? That can prevent the USB from working.

The latest Windows 10 update has caused a lot of things to stop working.  I guess we need to add this one to the growing list.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements