cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 200D - digital trigger device and a K-150A light kit

zzzzhp456
Apprentice

Hoping someone can solve this puzzle for me. 

I purchased a K-150A light kit at a yard sale. It came with a Digital Trigger Device  - radio Flash. The plug is 0.35, 0.63cm ( the second one is an adaptor I dont really need it looks like its for old school headphones.) 

3 REPLIES 3

Ray-uk
Whiz

It sounds like you have the receiver part of the flash trigger, this would plug into your K-150A probably using the 3.5mm plug, the adaptor is for use with older studio flashes that have a large 1/4 inch socket.

It is unlikely to be a radio trigger that would respond to a camera based radio signal (which your camera doesn't have anyway).

It is most likely to be a radio trigger that needs a transmitter in the camera hotshoe.

You could find it difficult to get a matching transmitter and will probably have to discard the flash trigger receiver and then buy a matching pair.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Be careful as some of that older stuff can damage your camera. Some of it produces voltages your camera isn't designed to handle. Just be careful.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

What exactly is puzzling you?

Didn't you ask the same question back on Oct 21st but posting as "DeadFish" ?

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-Rebel/Canon-200D-digital-trigger-device-and-a-K-150A-light-ki...

Mike Sowsun
Announcements