cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon T7i

Barby64
Enthusiast

Ok so I do not know a thing about this camera other then it is going to be awesome 
but fo those of you who have had one , what are some basics and some tips to know about this camera 
THANK YOU EVERYONE  for your help with picking it out for me 
glad I went from just a T7 to a T7i 
look s like more features for me to play with 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Assuming the students were learning on a Rebel, there is no safety shift to worry about.

I would include shooting with other Canon cameras in that total shots, my T6S was not all that different than my T3i. I am still figuring out my Olympus TG-5, though.

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63

I love shooting Black and White.

62F87D0A-3A04-4E86-ACA3-55805E294840.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

"#shoot10000"

Now you have arrived! Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"#shoot10000"

Now you have arrived! Smiley Happy

Those were shot on two different days.  The task was to shoot a horizontal rectangle that "filled the frame", but just the center third of it vertically 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

mainmanpeter
Apprentice

OK I have a T7i, firmware 1.0.2, fully charged.  I want to set Google Drive as an upload site.  When I start using EOS UTILITY 3 and choose WEB SERVICE SETTINGS it comes back saying - "latest SSL certificate is available - download and set up on camera". That makes me happy because when I try to configure Google Drive on the camera, it says SSL CERTIFICATE OUT OF DATE

Delighted, I click on it, and eventually EOS comes back and says, "login to CANON IMAGE GATEWAY" - there is no other option.  So this the catch-22 - the CANON IMAGE GATEWAY has been TURNED DOWN since March 31st.  So of course if I try to log in or register, it says FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER

So - will I never again be able to upload to Google Drive???  Canon people????

Peter C

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements