cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone check my video resolution?

Countrydirtkid
Contributor

I feel that I can get better resolution than this.  Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. I'm recording with EOS Rebel T5i.  The lense is the Cannon ESF 18-55mm.  The editing program is Adobe Premiere Elements 13.  I am saving the video as a MP4 -H264 1920x 1080p 30.  I then upload to youtube without changing anything.   Luckily I am so unbelieavable handsome that pixels dont matter much  for my face  but I wish that my nature videos would look better.  I would be so grateful if someone could scroll through the video and check out the resolution.  The bird segments are will a go pro so ignore those.  Thanks for the help!

My Nature Video 

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I think you should ask YouTube.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Brosnan
Apprentice

Identifying the video resolution in Windows: Select the video file and right click on the video file. Select properties from the drop-down menu. On the video property screen ,select the details tab. The details tab will show you the height and width of the frame (Resolution of the video) and other details in windows.

mygreatlakes

@Brosnan wrote:

Identifying the video resolution in Windows: Select the video file and right click on the video file. Select properties from the drop-down menu. On the video property screen ,select the details tab. The details tab will show you the height and width of the frame (Resolution of the video) and other details in windows.

The OP is asking about the video resolution of aa YouTbe video after it has been uploaded and published on YouTube.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements