10-06-2015 11:58 AM
Hello. Can you please help to solve my problem. My canon eos T1i has a problem when im capturing in a AF mode the camera says busy with the symbol of a flash. Then if i use the MF mode it works. Why is this happening to my dslr? Please help me, answer my question please. Is my dslr okay? Is my dslr will work properly again?
10-12-2015 03:08 PM
10-12-2015 06:36 PM
Take and reformat you card in the camera and see if that helps get everything working smoothly again.
If this does help, then you need to get a faster card (Class 10) to use in it all the time.
10-12-2015 07:33 PM
10-12-2015 12:03 AM
1. Take out the battery.
2. Take out the card.
3. I use Hepa Jet ll and blow air into card and battery slot with camera held upright and openings on the bottom so if there are any specks, they fall out.
4. Put the battery back in making certain it is fully charged. Are you using Canon brand or other brand?
5. Put the card back in and format it IN THE CAMERA.
6. Remove lens and put it back on.
7. Check to make certain lens is set to AF and not MF. Click it back and forth a couple times between AF & MF.
8. Try a different lens.
9. Try different settings on your camera i.e. (green) A+ and P and see if that makes a difference.
10. Check menu to see what firmware version you have... mine is 1.0.4 Update yours if need be.
11. Just a random shot in the dark, make certain you haven't changed your focus to "back focus". I have one camera I use this feature on and one I just use regular "push the shutter release button part way to facus".
That's the list I would use if I were you and then take it to a camera repair shop in person and see if they have any further suggestions.
NOTE: Some people subscribe to the shake the camera in an extreme manner and shout out various $#&**%$ words. I have not found this technique to work in fixing the camera but it feels like one is at least being pro-active. YMMV.
10-13-2015 10:55 PM
I'm just going to piggyback on this topic rather than create a new one.
I have a brand new Canon EOS Rebel T5 with the stock EF-S 18-55mm IS lens. While shooting outside on a lightly cloudy day, in manual focus mode, I constantly (maybe 1 in 5 photos) get a "busy" message along with the flash symbol. This lasts for about 5 seconds, just long enough for me to miss my shot.
I have removed the battery, cleaned everything, reformatted the memory card, etc...still the same error message.
I would really appreciate some help with this, as I said, it's not even 5 days old, so I really hope it's not malfunctioning already.
Thanks in advance, Canon gurus!