Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Camera EOS REBEL SL2

When I record a video and try to ▶️ ithe erro message says "cannot playback movie" with a big ?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Camera EOS REBEL SL2

I suggest you try a new, name brand card , low level formatted in the camera with the specs listed in the manual.

New Contributor

Ok thank you. What brand do you suggest?
Esteemed Contributor

Sandisk or lexar.

VIP

@kvbarkley wrote:

Sandisk or lexar.

...and mske sure you buy a full size card.  Avoid those micro-SD cards that need a. plastic adapter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
New Contributor

Thank you guys it was the SD card . But I did get the micro card with the adapter 😒 I will get the big card.. I appreciate the help guys 🙏🏾
Reputable Contributor

Shooting videos with a DSLR seems to often really push a still camera to its limits. Under these conditions it never really seems to be a good idea to try saving a few dollars on things like memory cards, batteries, battery grips or other accessories that are often too readily available at suspiciously lower prices.