cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMERA T7i DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY MICROPHONE

Adelmydeen
Apprentice
My camera Canon t7i used to work with my external microphone wich I plugged into the headphone jack. I filmed 2 videos in the 2 last months and then, I wanted to film another video for my youtube channel : the microphone wasnt able to produce any clear sound as I tried to do so. First , the issue came from my micro because I didnt set up it well. So I solved the issue and everything worked good. So far so good, I tried yestersay (after 1 month) to film a new video and the micro is well seted up and it still Doesnt work. I tried to make a test worh my headphones’ micro and it still Doesnt work. I tried to connect my micro via my PC and it Doesnt work so Im pretty lost ; is the issue comes from my camera or my micro , since I tried other headphones into my camera and doesnt work but my micro doesnt work either ! Help meeee please guys ! Thank you! 🙂
1 REPLY 1

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

If you plugged the microphone into the PC, and it did not work, that kind of answers the question, doesn't it? I think you need to try a new microphone.

Announcements