cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry while taking videos

snmsantosh
Contributor
I have canon t6i camera which is new to me and whenever i try to take the video if i move the camera than it became blurry for a while how to take a video without blurry even if i move the camera?
5 REPLIES 5

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

You can't the focus needs some time to catch up. The only way is to do what they do in Hollywood and get a "focus puller" actually vary the manual focus as needed during the shot.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

What focal length lens are you trying to use?  Moving and filming can be tricky.  Wide angle lenses make it easier.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

snmsantosh
Contributor
I am using 18-55mm stm lens

What aperture and shutter speed are you using to shoot video? You might try stopping the lens down a bit and using a slower shutter speed to increase depth of field..

@snmsantosh wrote:
I am using 18-55mm stm lens

What focal length lens are you trying to use? What exposure settings are you using?  When do you focus the lens, and how do you do it? 

"Moving the camera" is almost meaningless to me.  How are you moving the camera?  Panning?  Handheld, how far?  How fast?  What are you doing?

Your camera does not auto-focus while shooting video.  You must correct focus manually.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements