cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner problems

Rumbley
Contributor

What is causing these lines on 75% of my pics??? doesn'thappen in all?? Switched cards?? still get lines?/ ThanksIMG_0554.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sent body back to Canon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Tiffany

Hi Rumbley!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using. Any other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm using a Canon EOS Rebel T3 on full auto with a PNY premium SD. I switched cards and STILL get lines in
some not ALL of my pics??  I get the verticle lines in my screen BEFORE taking picture sometimes??  Could the camera be faulty?IMG_0553.JPG

There are no user settings that would cause that.  The only thing outside of the camera that I could think of is the card, but you said you switched that.  I'd send it in to Canon.

Thanks. That's whayt i was afraid of. Just seems odd some photos don'tget affected??EGRET.JPG

Look like the image is corrupted. It is most likely the card problem or the card reader. Do you use card reader? I doubt it is a camera problem. Try to format the card in camera, then take a few photos, then transfer it to your computer using different card reader or using different cable if you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Will do. Thanks   I DID trya different card and got a bad image But I hadnot formatted it.. I'll try that. Thanks Again

Sent body back to Canon

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements