cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery door cover for Canon EOS Kiss X4

Sabouya7
Apprentice
Hello everyone,
I am trying to find the Battery door cover for my Canon EOS Kiss X4. I try several websites they don’t have my model. Any help with link where I can but it will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thats going to be tough.

Try:

eBay

MidWest Camera Repair

Good luck. 

**EDIT...  I have a feeling this guy might want to sell his X4 Kiss.  So here's your battery door:

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-Rebel/What-should-I-upgrade-to/m-p/304969#M28380

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Here is the part number: 

Canon CG2-2765 Battery Cover

A US company called USCamera lists limited stock available. I have used them in the past for parts.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Sabouya7
Apprentice
Thanks. I already checked with eBay and thé don’t have it. The guys selling his Kiss X4 will be my plan B. Thanks for your help, appreciate.

Sabouya7
Apprentice
I bought exactly the same thing with Amazon (Canon CG2-2765 Battery Cover) and it didn’t fit.
I sent email to US Camera and Midwest Camera Repair. Waiting for their feedback.
Thank you both.
Announcements