cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad image after taking a picture

tlshoaf72
Contributor

Occasionaly when taking pictures, the result is like a psychadelic image or similar to a negative. How do I fix this or should I return my camera for another one?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Mykolas
Authority

tlshoaf72,

Do you have a sample image you can upload for us to see?  If so, please upload it so we can see exactly what it looks like.  This will help us determine what may be causing this or if there is something wrong with the camera.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Thank you for all your assistance.  I have e-mailed Canon support.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

tlshoaf72,

Please make sure the image is in the JPEG format when you try to upload it.  Also, make sure it is not very large.  You can even take a small sized image from the camera if necessary.

If you are still unable to upload the sample image, I recommend that you Contact Us directly, either by phone or by e-mail.  Someone will be able to assist you in getting an image to us so we can determine if the camera is going to need service.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for all your assistance.  I have e-mailed Canon support.

Announcements