cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200D Live Viewing

socio89
Apprentice

Hello all

I have a canon 200D for 1 year +/- and the other day i was shooting in live view and it appear a black thing while i was shooting, i clean the leans + the sensor on the software and i change the lens also and the problem is still there.

Bellow you can see what is showing on my screem.

Anyone had the same problem or knows what is the problem?

Regards u all 

20191226_123803.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Looks like a shutter blade that didn't get out of the way, i.e. a broken shutter. Usually not an extremely expensive repair, but not a do-it-yourself project either.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Do you see this in your photos?

That looks like the shutter is binding.

Edit ***Yep.  Bob confirned it. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Looks like a shutter blade that didn't get out of the way, i.e. a broken shutter. Usually not an extremely expensive repair, but not a do-it-yourself project either.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Do you see this in your photos?

That looks like the shutter is binding.

Edit ***Yep.  Bob confirned it. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello

Yes i can see this in my photos 😞

I dont understend how it happens, i always took care of the camera, and sometimes this black thing moves...

I will have to send to repair as is still in the warranty

Thanks for the reply 🙂 

Announcements