cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1200d doesn't work

deluminator
Apprentice

Hello 🙂

I've had problems with my canon eos 1200d (18-55mm lens) and I've posted here earlier, here. Anyways, the problem was that my camera doesn't take normal pictures anymore. I've tried everything and it takes completely white photos. Sometimes it takes just very weird photos and well, I thought of selling this. But the thing is, I don't which one doesn't work. I can't try lense with another camera either.  I suppose it's camera not the lense and in that case I should probably sell them separately? What do you think? And how about the price? How much should I ask?

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You need to find someone who has a Canon DSLR and see if they can help you. Do you have a camera club in your town? Does your school district have a photography class? Do you have a store nearby that sells cameras?

If none of those options pan out you need to send the items in for check/repair. Find a company that will give you a free repair estimate. Where do you live; maybe someone here can give you a contact if we know your location.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Stephen

Hello deluminator,

Thank you for reaching out to Canon USA! 

It is against the FORUM GUIDELINES to try to sell, or ask about pricing for your gear (solicitation). Also, because this is a non-US model, we wouldn't be able to give you any estimated pricing. We suggest reaching out to Canon in your area for repair or support information - it could be a minor problem.

For international support, head to global.canon/en/support/ and select your country or region. 

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"How much should I ask?"  Smiley Frustrated

Nothing!  Because that is what it is worth.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements