cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full screen Live view in android camera connect app

rasa
Apprentice

Hi
How can you see live view frame in full screen in the Android version of camera connect?

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, rasa!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, danny

I am using EOS R and 6D mark II.

I have no problem connecting the cameras to the app.

I just want to see the camera live view in remote mode in landscape mode (full screen of the phone).

luka3rd
Enthusiast

No answer after real question? 

C'mon Canon! You can love us! 

Hey! 👋

I love each and every one of you guys!! ❤

Take a look at THIS page that goes into what Camera Connect v3.0 can do (including Live View):

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to contact support at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

Page can't be found! 

And, even if it could be found, would it solve this? 

Hi, luka3rd!  I fixed the link so feel free to try it again!

OK. So, think about it for a moment... 

I am a photographer for 20 years now... Why did you assume I already didn't have that version? Apps are updating by themselves anyway these days... 

I expected a true solution, or at least a promise to be solved in a future firmware update. 

I cannot really call support just to bear another futile conversation...

Option is not there, and it can be implemented, only if we could come to the right people! 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I don't remember if I ever tried this on my mobile device.  I've already left the house and cannot test until this evening.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements