cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7i - Target not found error 11

Louieaguilar
Apprentice

My camera rebel T7i is not connecting to the camera connect app. Err 11. How can I fix this ?

5 REPLIES 5

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

First of all it would be helpful to know what kind of device you are trying to connect with: e.g. tablet, phone, laptop - Mac or PC.  They all have different characteristics.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Sorry, it’s on my iphone

RyanG
Contributor

Have you connect it to the app before or is this your first time? and also just make sure your phone is connected to the cannon generated wifi. 

I have the same problem.. I haven't used it for a couple of years, now I can't connect. The camera comes up onybwifi, but the app never connects.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Again it will be helpful if you can be a specific: make, model and operating system version. 

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements