cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Lens (EF-M 15-45)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not able to register this lens to my Canon account. When I start the process, the term "15-45" brings up half a dozen lenses. No matter which one I select, though, the registration form is not accepting the serial number I am using, which is the same one on the warranty registration card and the same one on the lens body, itself.

Please help!

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings mrosenbe,

Please try clearing the cache on your web browser and enabling JavaScript on your web browser for our website. Please also disable any pop up blockers you may be using when visiting the Canon USA website. In case you are still experiencing an issue with registering your EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens on our website then please try to see if it will work on a different web browser.

In case the issue persists then please contact our phone support team for assistance. They can be reached at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate the suggestion. It did not work. I’ll try the phone support team.  

Announcements