cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R10 Not Showing Up in EOS Utility

pcorey1966
Apprentice

how do i get my Cannon RS10 to wireless connect to windows 11, it woks fine on windows 10, so what is the secret to getting it to work on windows 11

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok, i didn't do the suggestion,  but my r10 does now work wireless with windows 11. what i did is i uninstalled  and removed all of eos 3.16 eos utility and installed the new 3.17 version,  works perfectly now

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, pcorey1966!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera model you're using.  To date, Canon USA hasn't produced a camera with the model number "RS10," though we have produced the EOS R10.  Please let us know whether that's what you've got or if it's something else. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

EOS R10 is my Cannon Camera and I have loaded firmware update 1.3, thank u. I am trying to wireless remote connect to windows 11. i can see the camera connect on wifi but the EOS Utility does NOT show the camera for selection. it just stops at the wireless pairing and never finishes. 

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello pcorey1966,

Did you add this Windows 11 machine as a separate device to connect to? You will need to do that. So, you would walk through the setup process as though this was the initial setup to a computer. Each computer is unique to the camera and would need to be set up individually. If you would like, you can contact our phone support team for further assistance setting that up. If you would like to speak with a Canon representative, please contact our Technical Support Team at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET

Ok, i didn't do the suggestion,  but my r10 does now work wireless with windows 11. what i did is i uninstalled  and removed all of eos 3.16 eos utility and installed the new 3.17 version,  works perfectly now

Announcements