Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own a EOS Rebel t6i but recently lost the hdmi cable for it. Where can I buy another one?


Subject says it all. Haven't used my camera is a few days and when I went to upload some pictures to my computer and realized the hdmi cable was missing. Anyone know where I can buy just the cable?



As far as I know, a HDMI cable is not included with the camera.  Furthermore, a supplied USB cable is used to transfer image files between the camera and a computer. 


You can purchase a substitute cable from the Canon online Store.  I purchase my online camera gear directly from Canon, or from one of Canon's largest U.S. online retailers, B&H Photo Video.  Both offer 'chat" services with an expert.

"The right mouse button is your friend."


Or just get a card reader, or your computer may have one built in.  Pop the SD card into the reader and go.  


Transfer is often faster than using the cable connected to the camera, and you don't have to use up camera battery charge just transferring the images.


Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

You don't use HDMI to transfer the images to the computer. You use USB. any of the mini-usb cables will work.