cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Update 1.0.3 removed my 4k video in my Canon M50 Mark II

ramonreyes953
Apprentice

I just updated my firmware from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3 and after the update my 4k video was gone, could someone tell me how to acquire it back?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hey there!

Head over to http://canon.us/livestream and look over the info on that page. About midway down, you'll see a link to a GETTING STARTED GUIDE. That's the user manual for the EOS Webcam Utility Pro. It will walk you through the basics of how to use the software. If you need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) or canon.us/account

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thanks Man, It worked. I can happily use my eos m50 mark ii via zoom, skype & teams with the eos webcam utility and a micro to usb cable. Just amazing 😘😊😎

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Are you saying that you had an SD card with that video in your camera while you applied the firmware update?

What specific brand of card are you using? e.g. SanDisk offers data recovery software.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

it's back now, my 4k Video. Don't know what happen it was gone and then it's back, I'm relive. Now the only thing that doesn't work is making it as a webcam for zoom and skype.  

ramonreyes953
Apprentice

as you can see below ss it's all black with no image... 

Capture.PNG

Hey there!

Head over to http://canon.us/livestream and look over the info on that page. About midway down, you'll see a link to a GETTING STARTED GUIDE. That's the user manual for the EOS Webcam Utility Pro. It will walk you through the basics of how to use the software. If you need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) or canon.us/account

I hope this helps!

Thanks Man, It worked. I can happily use my eos m50 mark ii via zoom, skype & teams with the eos webcam utility and a micro to usb cable. Just amazing 😘😊😎

Awesome!! 😊

tfl
Apprentice

I just updated my firmware update my 4k video was gone, pls help me to fix it

Announcements