cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 - Good for concert photography? Lens recommendations?

d1olph
Apprentice

I am looking to get the Canon EOS Rebel T7. What do you think about me using it as a concert photography camera? Would it be up to par? And what lenses should I get for it? I appreciate the help as I am just dipping my foot into the pool of cameras.

2 REPLIES 2

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

The T7 wouldn't be my first choice for that type of photography (I have a T7i), but it's going to be hard for anyone to make any recommendations without knowing what your budget is.

Personally, if I was just starting out, I would look into the R series of cameras and RF glass. Your lenses are going to be the key for shooting performances.

Newton

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just a hobby photographer and was considering this camera as well. However, after talking with a few friends who do photography more they suggested the Canon R100 would be better for me. I purchased the R100 that came with the RF 18-45mm and RF 55-210 lenses. This kit was around the same price as the T7 if budget is a deciding factor for you like it was for me. I have been really happy with the purchase.

Announcements