cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R7 How to take multiple pics

et2mom
Apprentice

Hello all I am new to this web sight, I am also new to the Canon EOS R7 coming from using a Rebel T5 for a long time. I am dyslexic so reading the manual is hard for me. So I thought I would reach out with a few questions but not all at once, LOL!! How do I set my R7 so that I have multiple pics with shutter speed??

13 REPLIES 13

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Et2Mom:

Welcome to the forum! 😊

My concern is that we will write extensively and because you are dyslexic, you will find that challenging.  So, I am going to suggest initially watching the following tutorial video, that may make things easier.  I suggest that you turn the playback speed to 75%, as the presenter talks very quickly.

Then you can come back with more questions!

Here is the link to the video

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Hello, Trevor the link you posted doesn't work.

-Demetrius

40D, 5D IV, EF 16-35mm F/2.8L III, EF 24-70mm F/2.8L II, EF 28-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF 50 F/1.8 STM

430EX III-RT & 600EX II-RT

-Demetrius

Current Gear: EOS 5D Mark IV, EF F/2.8 Trinity, EF 50mm F/1.8 STM, EF 85mm F/1.8 USM, 470EX-AI & 600EX II-RT

Retired Gear: EOS 40D

Thanks for the heads-up on that Demetrius, I have fixed the link!

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Trevor - Thank you tons, the video was an awesome way to help me. You Rock!!

Anita 

You are most welcome.  I hope you get the results you want and can enjoy your new camera to the full! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

" How do I set my R7 so that I have multiple pics with shutter speed??"

I'm not following. Can you explain exactly what you mean by that question? 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Here are a couple of links to 7D Mark II instruction videos.  The first one is from Canon.  It’s short and runs for less than 7 minutes.   The second video is not so short.

https://youtu.be/9qrMfprodoA 

https://youtu.be/LSWhOUQpAp4 

Try doing a search on YouTube for “EOS 7D Mark II Instructions”.  These two videos probably represent the two extremes when it comes to total typical runtime for these types of instructional video tutorials.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Bill, are you confusing the 7DII with the R7, which is what the OP actually has?

cheers, TREVOR

Thanks, for the heads up.  I am also dyslexic.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements