cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon eos 750D doesnt take pictures. Says busy and has a red light at the bottom of the camera.

ahlenxxx
Apprentice

Hi, Please help me. I just bought a canon eos kiss x8i. I was very excited to use it but then it doesnt take pictures. It doesnt save it. It says busy all the time. It has red light at the bottom right of the camera. Im really getting pissed since its brand new yet it doesnt work already 😞 When I off the camera it says saving one image but it does that for an hour and does nothing. 

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

-Did you format the memory card before use?  Or, you could simply have a bad card, or one that is too slow.

-Check which shooting mode the camera is in.  Put it in the green "A" mode, and see if it still happens.

-Reset the camera.  There are two places to do it.  "Reset Factory Defaults" and "Clear All  Custom Functions"

-You have a new camera, call Canon Support at 1-800-OK-CANON.  Today is a holiday weekend, though.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ahlenxxx
Apprentice
Hi, I did everything you said but it still doesnt work 😞

@ahlenxxx wrote:
Hi, I did everything you said but it still doesnt work 😞

Please, always explain what "doesn't work" means. 

You fully reset the camera?  Did you have to re-enter the date and time? 

You formatted the card, too?  Tried a new card?  Oh, yeah.  What memory card are you using?  Speed, Class, Capacity?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements