cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M200 Keeping It On Past 30-Minute Timeout

69janeplace
Apprentice

Just purchased a Canon EOS M200 .  The Clean HDMI is great.   I have a dummy battery and the color is fantastic. My streams last about 90 minutes.   I have set the camera for 30 minutes of use.  Does this mean I have to reset it every 30 minutes?  Is there any way it will just stay on.   I have seen many people using this camera for streaming and they never stopped to reset.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I recommend leaving all power settings at their factory defaults.  I do not think the “Clean HDMI” mode needs any additional help.  I think it is highly likely that the camera firmware must make a set of assumptions, or boundary conditions, regarding camera settings.  The factory defaults is the only logical assumption that they could make.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I recommend leaving all power settings at their factory defaults.  I do not think the “Clean HDMI” mode needs any additional help.  I think it is highly likely that the camera firmware must make a set of assumptions, or boundary conditions, regarding camera settings.  The factory defaults is the only logical assumption that they could make.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thanks. Will give it a try this week.

Announcements