cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90D Viewfinder zoom question

MalibuEd
Apprentice

Hello all. Forgive me if this has been asked before.  New to the forum.  I shoot sports in LA and have 2 - 1Dx Mark II and 1 - 1Dx Mark III and added a 90D to the arsenal for the higher MP size and intend it for static stuff like team photos.  I immediately realized there is no (or I can't find it) button/wheel where I can zoom in when I review the image as I do with the others. Being able to zoom a team photo to individual faces and find the one person who had their eyes closed is quite helpful.  I can't seem to find that feature on the 90D.  The user manual showed nothing and various YT videos on the camera didn't help either.  So I'm guessing that feature is not available on this model.  I'm hoping to be proven wrong.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The Manual is your friend

Untitled.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The Manual is your friend

Untitled.jpg

Thanks.  Works like a charm.

carla_francisco
Apprentice

Have you tried double-tapping the back screen?

Actually, Mr. Barklay's explanation worked.  Not sure how I missed it in the manual.  None of the tags I looked for in the ToC led me to that page.  Works like a charm.  Thanks.(I did do the 2 finger zoom like I do on the iPhone, and that worked but was cumbersome).

This was in the "advanced" manual. I assume it was also in the Basic manual, but one never knows.

Announcements