cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 6D Mark II Display not working properly

kichnaz
Apprentice

Hello everyone, i am here for requesting a serious help through my first post in this forum. I bought a used 6D camera six months ago. There is no problem for the camera till the last week, but now the display is not turn on when camera starting. There is complete black screen without any backlight. After some minutes display working correctly. It happens each time of startup and after standby. All other functions are working finely. I can shoot even if the display is not working. Anybody please help about the issue

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@kichnaz wrote:
Hello everyone, i am here for requesting a serious help through my first post in this forum. I bought a used 6D camera six months ago. There is no problem for the camera till the last week, but now the display is not turn on when camera starting. There is complete black screen without any backlight. After some minutes display working correctly. It happens each time of startup and after standby. All other functions are working finely. I can shoot even if the display is not working. Anybody please help about the issue

Try to reset the camera back to factory defaults in the menu.

My camera display does not light up when I turn on power because it is set that way.  However, I do get the brief "sensor cleanig" messsage at startup, which is enabled as a factory default.  If that were disabled, then I would not even see that.

After "some minutes" what is the first thing that you see?  Do you have to press any buttons, like [INFO] or [Q]?  If you do not press any buttons does the display come to life?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Theapertureguy
Apprentice

I have the same f problem, idk what to do

Announcements