cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete a lens from My MYCanon account

Wandalynn
Enthusiast

I was updating my MyCanon account and deleting the lenses that I no longer own. I had no problem deleting others but there's one lens (an EF 100mm f/2.8 L macro) that I can't figure out how to delete--unlike the other two lenses I deleted, there's no red trash can icon on that page that pops up. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Wandalynn,

If there are any associated memberships with the lens, it may be why you are unable to delete that item. Our phone support representatives should be able to assist you. If you would like to speak with a Canon representative, please contact our Technical Support Team at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Wandalynn,

If there are any associated memberships with the lens, it may be why you are unable to delete that item. Our phone support representatives should be able to assist you. If you would like to speak with a Canon representative, please contact our Technical Support Team at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. 

Oh yes, that's true! I did sign up for something for when I had the lens repaired. It's also the only lens I've had to send in for repairs (dropped it). Thank you!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements