cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting printer to print all black

naushi
Contributor

I have a cannon G4210 printer - Can some one send my instructions as to how to set your printer to print black only/no colors  - Thanks 

[Edited model number]

6 REPLIES 6

SamanthaW

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market, and the PIXMA G4030 is not a US model.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA. 

naushi
Contributor

I am sorry but I m a resident of USA. I live in Scottsdale AZ. I purchased the printer at Staples in Scottsdale, AZ. G4000 series is a US product and sold in US at stores. I have had communication on this forum in the past and my posst were replied in a timely manner. I would appreiate if this flag can be removed from my account - I am a US citizen for more than 40 years and a resident of AZ. 

There is not a flag on your account. We simply informed you that the printer model you listed is not a US model printer. Is it possible you typed the wrong one? 

What I see in front of the printer is - G4210, If it is sold in US stores there should be many users of this printer. 

Your original message said G4030. We will edit it so your question is more specific. 

Thank you

Announcements